1. Women rarely sip cocktails.
2. Never poke fun at the clothes.
3. Women are compelled to kiss and tell, especially if the man has two lazy eyes, if you know what I’m saying.
4. That was a tangent. Keep up.
5. No woman will ever admit that she considers herself skinny, even when that woman nearly goes missing when stepping behind a martini glass.
6. How about those fabulous suede pants? I mean, sweetie, come on. Have you ever seen anything like them? I didn’t think so.
7. Single women DO NOT want to hear just how much in love two roommates can be. It’s, like, outside their paradigm or something.
8. Yes, another tangent. You’re catching on!
9. Women really don’t understand that simply saying “no” to a second date translates to the man something like, “No, I don’t want to go out with you again, but please try to get into my pants now.”
10. Five dates in two weeks apparently doesn’t mean that someone is actively dating. This is LA. Get real.
11. Four women funneling cocktails will scare you screaming into sobriety.