Posted in Daily Photo
Aaron, no offense but you’re in the wrong house. If you think people like being straight up hit on by a married guy on dooce, you might want to check your perceptions. There are lots of places online to do your thing. Besides, it’s not interesting. This is just for your own good, because you seem oddly unaware.
I just made this awesome buffalo chicken dip and am settling down to read me some dooce, but all i can think about is an old poop in a toilet and now i think i might throw up a little. Bleh!
9. He was trying to prevent Chuck from drinking outta the crapper.
8. he wanted to fill the house with yule tide … joy.
7. It was Chuck, not George.
Hi FishMan! And Everett
8. Of France!
Okay, make that 6.
6. It was Jon, not George..
*fish, you should be typing up your baby’s birth story!!! ……..
5. Someone had to mold that scene from yesterdays pic…..and there wasn’t enough playdoh for the horse who had it’s ass in the air!
y’all are cracking me up….. i’m thinking….
hi sherly, fish, karen rani, etc….
4. It was Dooce not George.
4. he was trying to inspire dooce. that or just make her jealous.
Carol your number 4 is what I was going to write.
She didn’t wanna admit that something that ginormous and delicately-textured could come out of her.
i keep reading Dr. Fever’s comment… clip a big steaming yam… and laughing. that is the funniest thing!
3. it was just a little piece of poo-poo… an oh so dainty one and it just didn’t make in down.
at least that’s the way I prefer to think about it.
3. George accidentally swallowed the ceramic baby jesus and he was softening up the output so he could strain for the king of kings.
OH MY God, GirlA!!
2. Maybe George! (acting like my husband) was on the toilet for so fucking long that he forgot why he was there in the first place and just got up an left when he had finished reading the new “People”
Yeah – *why* do you think George was lying there in pain with his hand over his face on the couch. It wasn’t Tryptophan, it was Tryp-to-hell.
I hope he put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer the next before, to prepare for the ring of fire…..
the night before*
one of my hubby’s friends call a bottom a “leather cheerio”
just had to share.
good night all. see you tomorrow.
i’ll be dreaming of scolotic cows, little fishes, and big steaming bowls of yams…. : )
1. When Heather told George to “drop the kids off at the pool,” he completely misunderstood her meaning.
1. He wanted to lay a deuce in Dooce’s pot in order to show her *just how much* cornbread stuffing he had that caused him to pass out and have his picture taken whilst passed out from dinner.
0. Hor-hay believes in the environment, recycling, composting and Humanure. Armstrongs didn’t have a chute for it in their recycling bin, and he couldn’t bring himself to watch it go to *waste*.
dananana dananana *SCATMAN*
OOOOOOO preeeeeetty dooooocey red
Straight people. If I live a thousand years I will never understand you. p
what is happening right before my very eyes?? behold, the power of dooce.
ok, NOW i’m going to bed.
Last time I checked, *I* was the one being “straight up hit on.” Secondly, it was all in jest. Thirdly, don’t be a playah hatah.
GEORGE! was merely being festive. It was a YULE LOG, for christs sake.
Love the new look!!!!!
Don’t forget cupboard locks to go with those outlet covers, because mobility comes OVERNIGHT. No lie. One day they’re wiggling and rolling, the next they’re pulling up and pulling shit out of the kitchen cupboards. It’s insane!
I have two comments that belong…. oh…either on yesterday’s pic or about 100 before now…
for earlier today, channel names:
For yesterday’s comments:
This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy ate roast beef
but This little piggy had none
And this little piggy said
*fuck, fuck, fuck*
all the way home.
Bring on the festive cheer!!
Bwah HA HA
all those people on the other side of the world will be so happy that you made a change during their day.
Doh! make that sprint (erg)
Think “Buns o steel… Buns o steel… Buns o steel…”
Oh God no, it’s Cannonball Run!
Sheryl, could you please confirm that, in fact, I’m a virtuous man subjected to your nefarious ways?
You know… last night..
Jeopardy tune plays…
11) George heard the the voice of God speaking through the poo, and could not bring himself to flush an oracle.
Sorry for the double post. My cable modem is twitchy tonight.
I love dooce ever so much. Why are we all so darn attached to this woman in Utah, people?
Good lawd! This is the Motherlode of all poopage sites.
All I was doing was Googling for pooping euphemisms, I swear. Don’t tell my mom I look at this kind of stuff.
Oooooh, a new masthead! Sprung up before my very eyes! Neat-o! And very, ummm, festive?
Two questions, Dooce:
Is that a shit-brown border, to go along with the potty motif?
And, are those supposed to be cranberries, floating above the masthead, or, ummmm, George-berries? Ya know, ’cause of your ‘Thinking’ post?
I’m just askin’, is all…
Copyright © 2014 Armstrong Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
Advertise on dooce®