- Drive Fan Poster Gallery (perhaps my favorite movie of 2011)
- The Talks: Francis Ford Coppola
I always associated happiness with family, liking each other, getting along. And I think that’s still happiness, to see that everyone’s healthy, little kids are having fun, no one’s mad at anybody.
- T-Rex Trying. Flat out brilliant.
“We don’t get a chance to be heroes in our everyday life. We’re not firemen. We don’t get to run to a burning building, and pull someone out and save their life, but these individuals who are willing to donate their stem cells for blood or marrow, are just like firemen.”
- Miss Moss, a compendium of radness.
- Grizzly Bear Cub & Wolf Cub Playing. Skah-wee!
- If you watch only one thing this week, let it be this.