- Infographic of bands from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Good god that place has produced some talent.
- One day that lion will eat him for breakfast, but for now they are best friends.
- Leta is going to love this: Punography
My fifty-five-mile commute, in a 2007 Accord (I call her “Jane Honda”), takes me anywhere between seventy minutes (wildly speeding) and a hundred and twenty (stuck in traffic) each way. I know every pothole, casino billboard, and abandoned deer carcass between Princeton, where my husband and I live, and Passaic County, where I work. I have cultivated a special relationship with the anchors of the BBC World Service. I’m surprised when I’m not in a car: out jogging on weekends, I sometimes catch myself checking my side-view mirror.
- Paula Deen: Gastro Ghouls n’ Fear Fritters
- And this is why the penguin is my spirit animal.
“We discovered 20 percent had suicidal thoughts — these are thoughts of death, thoughts of wanting to die, not wanting to wake up, just escape,” Sit says. “In fact, some patients with very severe symptoms had made the decision to take their lives.”
- Cats being jerks. What assholes.
- Okay, maybe not all of them: CHARMING CAT FOUND
- Two models are transformed into a series of very different couples through changes in their hair, clothes & make up.
- DINKSTEP: A Peter Dinklage Remix
- I just love this: Yesterday I was a jerk but today not quite so much
It’s awkward enough to be walking next to a total stranger through an empty strip mall, but she was walking at a pace that made me really anxious because I was going to be late if I didn’t get my hustle on, but she was older than me and my God, who was I becoming? Someone who fantasized about clipping pedestrians and beating old ladies to the front of the croissant line?
- There are these things. Called helmets. Someone invented them. You might want to look into it.
- This. This has been my week.
- This is so Kubrickian: Symmetrees
A few of my favorite recent tweets:
Kicked out of ANOTHER club for doing the helicopter dick so violently that I took flight.
— Rob Fee (@robfee) February 26, 2013
You’ll never be as lazy as whoever named the safe.
— Jason Miller (@longwall26) March 1, 2013
my favorite thing about white people is how they lay their eggs inside of a living host and then the babies eat their way out
— Roald Dhalsim(@slennonhugs) March 6, 2013
“If you walk up to the drive thru they HAVE to serve you!” – marijuana logic
— matt (@biorhythmist) March 1, 2013
What was that girl’s name in “Fame”? I can’t remember.
— Alec Sulkin (@thesulk) February 19, 2013
there are so many different kinds of burritos is what I think to myself when I want to stop crying
— Sarah Beattie (@nachosarah) February 28, 2013
Wow, a lot of you live in Florida, apparently. I guess I need to apologize. I’m sorry you live in Florida.
— Keply Pentland (@MmeSurly) March 1, 2013
You can’t make your son gay. But I think naming him Skylar says you tried.
— Matt Allard (@lifeserial) February 23, 2013
The worst restaurant in the world is “wherever you wanna go is fine with me.”
— Alex Baze (@bazecraze) March 9, 2013
50% of the texts I send are spelling corrections of a word in my previous text
— Jeffrey Brian (@sweet_toof) March 10, 2013