You wouldn’t like me when I’m hungry
April 12, 2016 Daily
Various answers to questions about the boatloads of fuel I've used to train for a marathon WAIT. I'm running a marathon again?! WTF.
April 6, 2016 Daily
Meet Simon Wheatcroft, my companion in the 2016 Boston Marathon, he who runs for the pursuit of the challenge. And donuts.
T-Minus 20 days
March 29, 2016 Daily
They refer to next few weeks as “tapering,” but I call it “holy shit it’s time to freak the fuck out.”
A list of three things that are a list
March 14, 2016 Daily Photo
The headline of this post should lead you to believe that I have finally put “fear of writing titles” far behind me.
Three friendships you need to reconsider when traveling to Australia
February 23, 2016 Daily
My friends are reading this and going, “Wait, she’s not referring me, is she?” All except one. That friend is nodding smugly.
- How do I SEO this thing? EMILY HENDERSON STYLE BLOG FLOATING BABY PLATYPUS
- From here to the finish line in Boston
- The life-changing magic of shut the hell up
- My favorite book of 2015
- Other than seeing Star Wars, what else could he possibly want?
- Where’s winter? Here’s your winter
- As American as apple pie
- Reconnecting with the dame