Some feelings about a movie that will get me writing again, perhaps
May 17, 2016 Daily
I'd call this Part One of my Boston Marathon experience, but that part started the day I did my first long run.
Hello from the other side
May 11, 2016 Daily Photo
That March Equinox has had a very long and debilitating shadow.
You wouldn’t like me when I’m hungry
April 12, 2016 Daily
Various answers to questions about the boatloads of fuel I’ve used to train for a marathon WAIT. I’m running a marathon again?! WTF.
T-Minus 20 days
March 29, 2016 Daily
They refer to next few weeks as “tapering,” but I call it “holy shit it’s time to freak the fuck out.”
“A manic rambling spiral into a not great place”
March 17, 2016 Daily
When the Internet concern trolls you and calls you crazy, you turn that shit into a podcast.
- Three friendships you need to reconsider when traveling to Australia
- “I wear my heart on my mouth”
- How do I SEO this thing? EMILY HENDERSON STYLE BLOG FLOATING BABY PLATYPUS
- From here to the finish line in Boston
- The life-changing magic of shut the hell up
- My favorite book of 2015
- Other than seeing Star Wars, what else could he possibly want?
- Where’s winter? Here’s your winter