Featured community question with accompanying supermodel

Today’s featured question from the community comes from user Josie Maran, former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, I am not even joking (you can see for yourself, and then I am going to sit back and watch a flood of teenage boys sign up for the dooce® community): This isn’t necessarily a direct answer to this [...]

Featured community question with accompanying wacky antics

Today’s featured question from the community comes from user aslapintheface: Which is the perfect segue into what happened over the weekend, starting on Friday afternoon when Jon announced that I would be making gingerbread cookies with Leta the following day, didn’t I know? Hadn’t I heard? Because that’s all she talked about on the ride [...]

Featured community question

Why yes, of course, within the first week of the community site being live the questions have devolved into farts. If ever there were a marker for success! Here’s one from Mama M. I answered this question over there, but wanted to expound here because I realize I haven’t ever told you guys the actual [...]

Featured community question

I found this question from Becky O a little difficult to answer at first, and of course I had to keep pushing “never trust a man with two first names” out of my brain. Because that’s just a dumb rule to live by. Because come on. CLIVE OWEN. I would trust him with my everything.