I know you’re not going to believe this, but neither one of us is stoned

• Torie

2005/01/08 at 6:41 pm

quote from http://megan.scatterbrain.org/notmartha/
    “the unexpected – Today I was driving around trying to find the post office and an interview with Dooce came on the radio.”

Dooce on the radio…do tell.

• Circus Kelli

2005/01/08 at 6:50 pm

Dooce! Beth! That is really an AWESOME picture! Your genuine smiles made me smile all the way over here in Illinois. 🙂

Thank you!

• Claude

2005/01/08 at 6:54 pm

So people want to see more pink on Leta, and suddenly we get about 150 pictures of Leta wearing pink.

Then there were complaints that there were no pictures of Dooce smiling…and we’re inundated.

No WAY I’m complaining—you have a famtastic smile, Heather, and I think I wanna have your babies—but I’m starting to see a pattern here. I’m just trying to think of a cool way to abuse it. (-;

• Holy Schmidt

2005/01/08 at 7:30 pm

Puff, puff give! Damn! You’re fuckin’ up the rotation.

It’s great to see you smile!

• lou

2005/01/08 at 7:44 pm

Ok, I know the whole poopong at work discussion was a few days ago, but I just saw this quote, and through my time at dooce.com, it took on a whole new meaning for me..

“Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius

• Stanoman

2005/01/08 at 8:40 pm

I can’t believe I’m the first to say: “Aww, that’s too bad!”

• Laynie

2005/01/08 at 9:07 pm

Reminds me of some of the best times I had with my best friend, although it was years ago…. Heather, be happy, enjoy life. Don’t let it get the best of you. Oh, and please kiss Leta’s cheeks, and toes for me.
    My daughter is slipping away from me at age 10+, she still snuggles, wants the Mom time, but it’s NOTHING like the age Leta is at. Enjoy.:)))

• Kerri

2005/01/08 at 9:24 pm

“She’s so HIIIIIIIIIGH like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite..”

• Cori

2005/01/08 at 10:28 pm

You’re right, I don’t believe it. You gotta be high on life!

• RazDreams

2005/01/08 at 10:32 pm

you’re neat and beth is neat and your relationship is neat. a story on how y’all met would be neat too.

(dooce, do you have pierced ears?! tell me you do!!!)

• Girl.A

2005/01/08 at 10:39 pm

Hope y’all had banana and peanut butter sandwiches and, umm, maybe some speedballs to celebrate the King’s birthday!

• James

2005/01/08 at 11:18 pm

Death to America! Oops, wrong window.

• Peter Hentges

2005/01/09 at 1:03 am

Photo of dooce and Beth today: 112 comments and counting.

From this we can only conclude: Chuck is roughly four times cuter than these women.

(Ducks for cover.)

• Dazed & Confused

2005/01/09 at 1:05 am

I don’t know if Chuck is CUTER, Peter, it’s just that Dooce gets all huffy when you scratch her behind the ears.

• harry

2005/01/09 at 3:17 am

hmmmmmm…..2 models for a Dental convention?

• GEORGE!

2005/01/09 at 5:30 am

“I think it’s time to close the book on this one”