The camera took this picture by itself, I just stood there

• Paul

2005/03/10 at 12:21 pm

It’s a wall with some crap coming out of it.

• Dawners

2005/03/10 at 12:22 pm

jp – no he DIDN’T! That’s appalling

• Circus Kelli

2005/03/10 at 12:18 pm

I get it…

Lance ARMSTRONG.

That is all.

• kalki

2005/03/10 at 12:20 pm

OMG – Lance ARMSTRONG. I totally didn’t get it. Thank you for that, CK.

• jp

2005/03/10 at 12:18 pm

Mrtl, That perve! After having my second child I was at my 2 week checkup and he was “down there” gave a tug to each side with his finger, looked up and said, “you bounce back nice, I bet your husband is a happy man.”

• Henryk_

2005/03/10 at 12:16 pm

Ahhhhhhh…..what a good sleep and sleepin! so, whats gone on overnight. (8:16 here).

• jp

2005/03/10 at 12:12 pm

I had a cyst once where my middle finger and my palm meet. I had to get a shot for the pain and then the doc walks in with a horse tranq. When he went to stick my hand I screamed. He asked if it hurt, no, I have turrets. GD mother f@#$%^! ass suck. So he gave me another shot of pain killer. That shit didn’t kick in until I was on the freeway driving a stick. I would rather eat that orange mortar cake.

• annabelle

2005/03/10 at 12:13 pm

Mrtl, that is so freakin’ creepy- though I think I can imagine the underlying logic.

• kat

2005/03/10 at 12:05 pm

is that the crusteacous? or whatever the heck the word is?

• Spurious Plum

2005/03/10 at 12:09 pm

Summer- I love how you refur to the garlicky hand funk as ‘Defcon-Five-Level Reekage’

Strong (no pun intended) work.

• Lisa

2005/03/10 at 12:11 pm

Danni,

I’ve heard of Antwerp. That’s where diamonds come from. Or some other expensive stone I can’t afford….

• Spurious Plum

2005/03/10 at 12:12 pm

Summer I didn’t mean to imply that you re-fur anything I meant ‘refer’. Had a short bus moment there.

• La Pixiatrix

2005/03/10 at 11:51 am

Bucky,
    Yes I thought that would disconcert you. Terribly.

Kassi, thank you. But I’m afraid I don’t have the proper spandex for a hero job. 😉

• not-that-Andrea

2005/03/10 at 12:01 pm

Mrtl, I actually love my doctor. I’ve been going to him since I was 8 (I’m 39 now). But he *is* a bit goofy so sometimes I’m not sure if he’s joking or not. Particularly about the whole slamming my wrist with a book thing.

But ya know what? It really does work.

• Summer (the elder)

2005/03/10 at 12:02 pm

Heh. And I thought my garlic fingers were gross….

• jen in oly

2005/03/10 at 12:04 pm

wow. i’m not alone in my picking fixation! validation is mine!

oh, and paul-who-may-never-post-again: commenting first, or whatever, is a running joke & playful competition amongst a group of on-line friends and aquaintances. you’re not meant to “get it”. thanks for your 2 cents. where are your photos? you’re quick to criticize, but why not ante up? oh, and in the immortal words of GEORGE! suck it.