the smell of my desperation has become a stench
  • Grace

2005/05/02 at 9:29 am

Am I the only person who has never tried Sake? Cripes. I’m going to try Sake right now…. oh, wait a minute. I’m in Minnesota, where the hell is the Sake?

• LadyBug

2005/05/02 at 9:31 am

Grace, I’ve never tried it either. I’m in small town, Texas. I would never even have HEARD of sake, save for television and the internet.

Sigh. I feel so un-cultured.

• Bucky Four-Eyes

2005/05/02 at 9:32 am

S’okay, LadyBug, I’ve never tried sake either. And I was in a sushi restaurant Saturday night, for pete’s sake. (Yes, pun fully intended.)

• LeafGirl77

2005/05/02 at 9:36 am

Sake…not such a favorite of mine. Perhaps I need to try good sake.

• LadyBug

2005/05/02 at 9:37 am

I’ve never tried Pete’s sake, either, Bucky. Is that the redneck version?

• zchamu

2005/05/02 at 9:38 am

Niffer – I am definitely speaking from experience. Our beagle sleeps in the bed. With us. With his head on the pillow. Farting. And we allow this.

• Muffy

2005/05/02 at 9:39 am

Make sure you have the sake “warm”. It gives you the most pleasurable warm feeling as you swallow it.

No. I’m not particularly horny right now.

• southern fried girl

2005/05/02 at 9:40 am

Have never tried sake either. Thank God I am still a virgin for SOMETHING.

• Amber

2005/05/02 at 9:41 am

ok am I the only one here that doesn’t know what “sake” is???

Help me!

• LadyBug

2005/05/02 at 8:39 am

Thanks, SFG. But, really, I’m just as curious as you guys. I can’t STAND an unsolved mystery like that one. Gotta have the answers.

• The Muff

2005/05/02 at 8:44 am

No. Anonymous is not me. In fact, i was just doing a google search on Muffy, just to see what was out there.

And I feel badly that I’m using someone elses nickname. I am not the Muffy that posted anytime pre-March.

So from now on…I will be…The Muff. No confusion.

And I don’t do “anonymous” posts. That’s just being a pussy.

• coskel/whfropera

2005/05/02 at 8:13 am

# romy said at 07:18AM, 05.02.2005:

gaaaah. where are the eyes of t.j. eckleburg?

Ok, that ROCKED.

and I’m thinking thegoat is just bumming that all of us ladies on here haven’t openly offered ourselves up to him yet. But then again we’re afraid POKEY will show up.

• TheGoat

2005/05/02 at 8:26 am

Anon = Heather…hmmmm

Could it be…

• southern fried girl

2005/05/02 at 8:28 am

I find that hard to believe but if Heather was reading my blog, that would be cool. I am just relieved that it is not someone from my regular life. That would be a very bad thing.

Anon – killing me still.

• the niffer

2005/05/02 at 8:28 am

zchamu – you sound as if you’re speaking from experience. I think those rules apply to most dogs, not just beagles.

Actually, they kinda sound like they’d apply to me.

Can’t wait to see Bo! Can we have Bo Mondays?

• anonymous

2005/05/02 at 8:18 am

Geez you guys (KBBAW and SFG)…I didn’t think it would be that hard to guess who I am… this is where you know me from, if that helps.

• southern fried girl

2005/05/02 at 8:21 am

Killing me, anon. KILLING ME. Do you not realize that inside my 31 yr old body is a six yr old with no patience? I gotta know. Seriously, how am I to concentrate on work? Not that I want to work, but ya know – it could happen.

• L

2005/05/02 at 8:24 am

Heather, that was hilarious. That beagle is gonna run her house for her, dont worry. thanks for the early morning laugh!
    btw, anyone ever tell you that you resemble Kate WInslett? I was in Blockbuster last night, and noticed her pict on the cover of Finding Neverland. Couldnt help thinking it looked just like you 🙂

• Katie-be-bored-at-work

2005/05/02 at 8:24 am

I have no patience, either. Gah!

• beautiful face

2005/05/02 at 8:26 am

Okay, I’m thinking “penis”..but then again, what else would I be thinking of?

• Katie-be-bored-at-work

2005/05/02 at 8:15 am

I read that anonymous post and am trying to figure it out – it is someone that comes to my blog daily… That would maybe be lawbrat or lady madaysia, but I can’t say that it sounds like either one of them. Anyway, I like their answers!

• laurenbove

2005/05/02 at 7:33 am

Good Morrrrrrrrning Phallus!

and…

Cap’n Crunch is the food of the Gods. It also makes a lovely crunchy bottome crust to cheese cake, but don’t tell anyone what it is. =)

• lawbrat

2005/05/02 at 7:34 am

There seems to be a phalic theme here… kinda cool

• Phil

2005/05/02 at 7:34 am

This image has the most beautiful depth to it. Nice.

• TheGoat

2005/05/02 at 7:37 am

Nothing but a bunch of sex starved women on this site. get back to work all of you…slap slap.

• Katie-be-bored-at-work

2005/05/02 at 7:38 am

Sorry you had a case of the Munchausen’s after reading my blog. I guess that really would be Munchausen’s by-proxy by-blog, or something. I am glad you were just ovulating.

I am glad to be back, too, SFG! I passed a bigg’un on Thursday and was out of commission for two days. Yowza, that thing was huge! I was very proud of my little baby – I almost wanted to throw a baby shower for it. And name it. I think I will name my stone “George”. Except George is being deconstructed as we speak by some lab technician. Poor George.