Scrumptious Bearded Armstrong

• Allie

2004/12/09 at 6:50 pm

I’m first!! Yippee!!

• Susie

2004/12/09 at 6:58 pm

Wow, I received and passed along the tequila cookie recipe this morning. Quite surprised to see a comment on it late tonight. Your observation is enlightening, Danielle. Not knowing that it was adapted from a cake recipe, I assumed that the cake tin reference was because the baker was too intoxicated by that point to accurately label her bakeware. Your explanation certainly fits as well. A couple of people have asked here today where it came from, and as I’ve said earlier, no credit was given in the version that was sent to me. Do you know, Danielle, who wrote the recipe?

• Martha

2004/12/09 at 7:03 pm

I’mma need all these heffas to back up offa your husband. Gotdamn. Heather B. Armstrong you better watch your back, or one of these looney stalkerish fans of yours is gonna try and sneak your hubby. Sheesh.

Oh yeah, I dig the tree in the background.

• the niffer

2004/12/09 at 7:26 pm

I came. I laughed. I went to bed.

• Fish

2004/12/09 at 7:31 pm

For Sheryl: I got no lips I got no tongue, whatever I say is only spit. I gotta broken face!

• annie

2004/12/09 at 7:54 pm

you are not old at all! i just turned 18, and i remember having a corded phone in my house a few years ago. of course, it was one of like, 4 phones, but it still counts.

• annie

2004/12/09 at 7:56 pm

and jon is so hot

• Mrs.Stray

2004/12/09 at 8:27 pm

Shouldnt is be back up offa *yo* husband? If we are going to translate “off of” we must translate “your” as well. IMHO

• mrs. george #2

2004/12/09 at 10:51 pm

Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel, Bob regains his composure and confesses …

“Larry, that old hairbrush of yours … Well, you never use it, you don’t really need it. So, well, I’m sorry, I didn’t know. But I gave it to the Peach – ’cause he’s got hair!”

Feeling a deep sense of loss, Larry stumbles back and laments …

“Not fair! Oh, my hairbrush. Not fair! My poor hairbrush. Not fair, not fair, no hair, not fair, no where, no hair, not fair, not fair, not fair! My little hairbrush!”

• mrs. george #2

2004/12/09 at 10:56 pm

Am I first?

No? Then I’ll have to settle for annoying.

• GEORGE!

2004/12/10 at 1:28 am

OH MAN AM I FIRST? no not even close, because I wake up at 1pm. Deal with it ladies, it comes with being GEORGE!

• Caroline

2004/12/10 at 1:32 am

GEORGE! Me too!

• Caroline

2004/12/10 at 1:44 am

Oh, and I forgot.

How YOU doin?

I call dibs on George.

• mrs. george #2

2004/12/10 at 2:01 am

You are SOOOO too late for that, Caroline. The best you can hope for is sloppy thirds. GEORGE! is my baby daddy.

• Caroline

2004/12/10 at 3:05 am

Hey, look back through the comments, Mrs. George #2, I claimed him WAAAAAY before Mrs. George #1. So you’ve settled for third. Yea.

• Sheryl

2004/12/10 at 3:14 am

Fish, LMAO
    That probably sounds to the many people like another one of your claims that you live in a Redneck Wasteland where the mullets are the highest per capita.

My favorite part of the Pixies concert: When they repeatedly started to play, but didn’t play, “Here Comes Your Man”. One of t he only songs of theirs I don’t appreciate. They did play it for the encore, a one-song encore.

Also loved the way they broke into a bluesy rendition of a song that is usually fast and hard. Now I’ll have to clear a bit of the tequila haze to remember which one that was.

Gotta run, am training some counselors to use some technology.

• Caroline

2004/12/10 at 3:50 am

Ugh, I’m so sick of U2. Their new music video’s played three times this hour on MTV and twice on VH1. And that’s just from flicking through the channels. Just thought everyone should know that.

Yea.

• Danielle

2004/12/10 at 3:58 am

Susie, yeah, yesterday was one of those days (like today) where I can be at my computer early, and then can’t be at it again until after the work day is over. So, I go home and read the comments there. (which actually made me cranky last night, because I’d missed all of the fun *sigh*)

My mom originally showed me the joke; I can’t find my copy. So, I asked her to see if she can find it and tell me if it says anything about authorship.

but I won’t know (if anything) until late tonight.

she works at a company that distributes alcohol (including rum), so it is possible someone there wrote it. we shall see. 🙂

F R I D A Y !!!

• wlfldy

2004/12/10 at 4:23 am

Love the recipe. I get totally worn out reading all your comments.

• Brian

2004/12/10 at 4:44 am

Am I Last? 🙂

• Danielle

2004/12/10 at 5:08 am

mom got back to me.

No idea who wrote it.

have y’all seen the one about the woman planning the company holiday party? I’ll see if I can find any authorship on it before sharing.