Stuff I found while looking around
– The 50 Best Animal Photos Of 2012
– Screw Organic Chemistry, I’m Just Going To Write About Cats: “WHO, I ask, WHO can compete with a blog devoted entirely to Jerusalem dumpster cats?” Dude. No one. That’s who.
– Jay-Z Rides the Subway, Adorably Explains Who He Is to an Adorable Old Lady
– Pop Danthology 2012 – Mashup of 50+ Pop Songs from this year. I don’t care what you think about the state of pop music. THIS. IS. BRILLIANT.
– A visual history of Richard Nixon getting lazier. Oh god, I have something in common with Richard Nixon.
– …hopping through the forest…
– For the nerds in the house: Common Physics Misconceptions
You don’t like that your coworker used me on that note about stealing her yogurt from the break room fridge? You don’t like that I’m all over your sister-in-law’s blog? You don’t like that I’m on the sign for that new Thai place? You think I’m pedestrian and tacky? Guess the fuck what, Picasso. We don’t all have seventy-three weights of stick-up-my-ass Helvetica sitting on our seventeen-inch MacBook Pros.
– One of my favorite Instagram accounts.
– “Jane Abbott Lighty, left, and Pete-e Petersen embrace after receiving the first same-sex marriage license in Washington state at the King County Recorder’s Office on December 6, 2012 in Seattle, Washington.”
– Typemaps: “All of of my neighborhood type maps are hand drawn and have their hood, town, county, prefecture or county spelled out in it’s accurate geographical location.”
– Adorable: 1931, Faking street hazards for safety manuals
– International Relations as Depicted by Cats
– I want this for Christmas.
A few of my favorite recent tweets:
I’ve squirted this entire bottle of No More Tears shampoo in this babies face, he’s still crying, babysitting is hard.
— Snorklhuahua (@weinerdog4life) December 5, 2012
Apparently other dudes don’t like it when you play “got your nose” at the urinal.
— Stairway to Kevin (@PanettaSexyTime) October 22, 2012
Religion had me at, “Hey, wanna live forever in eternal bliss?” And lost me at, “Okay, read this giant book first.”
— Damien Fahey (@DamienFahey) December 4, 2012
Porn would be so much more realistic if they put a dog or cat in the background just staring at the actors intently.
— No one (@Doom_Jedi) April 2, 2012
Found out the hard way that there’s no such thing as a “five second rule” when it comes to dropping a baby.
— Chris Young (@CYComedy) December 5, 2012
I bet those 72 virgins have already taught bin laden how to play dungeons & dragons.
— Jimmy Russo (@livingnBoston) May 19, 2011
Excuse me miss your breast touched my shoulder. I am not amused.
— Zachary? (@GreenishDuck) December 3, 2012
This coffee is so strong it just raised 5 children on a nurse’s salary.
— Alex Baze (@bazecraze) November 30, 2012
I’ve been asking her all day, but I’m still not sure if my dog actually knows who a good dog is.
— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) November 27, 2012
Ssshh someone’s at my door. What the fuck.
— Denise (@StellaRtwot) December 5, 2012