- Sketches around break dance for the new identity of Volnorez school in Moscow.
National Geographic Photo Contest 2012, ‘Key & Peele’ have fun with football intros.
Chris Piascik, independent illustrator and designer, going public with depression and more.
- The Epic and The Beasts: When we were kids we never dreamt of being a firemen, a pilot or superhero. We always wanted to be skateboarders, jumping up curbs, down the stairs and filp our boards as many times as we could. – Man in goat suit seen living among goats in Utah mountains. [...]
My thoughts go out to everyone in Colorado affected by the horrific events in Aurora last night. You are in my heart and I will hug my children a little longer today to honor your loss. Much love to you. The following is just a bunch of stuff you’re welcome to browse if you’re looking [...]
- Humorous illustrations of animals by Georges le Mercenaire – Def Leppard Played and I Fucking Owned It: It should be noted that the Def Leppard guitar player Phil Collen was shirtless the whole time and so was I and I’m pretty sure he saw me and made a gesture to the singer Joe Elliott [...]
- Laurance Winram photography. – Ryan Gosling dancing at a Mormon talent show in 1991. I just. I can’t even. Wow. – This right here is performance art. – I can’t apologize enough: This is an ongoing series of small mixed media drawings. Each one is an imagined apology combined with a pencil portrait drawn [...]
- Spectacular Self-Portraits by 18-Year-Old Alex Stoddard (more here) – Formerly Mormon ‘SYTYCD’ Champ Benji Schwimmer Comes Out as Gay in Fascinating Interview: Benji also discusses his past struggles with thoughts of suicide and even the idea of castrating himself and taking reverse-hormonal pills so that he would no longer have any homosexual urges. “Do [...]
- Rodney Smith Photography – Batman Running Away From Shit – Gridiron League: Gridiron League is a collection of idealized NFL insignias that pay tribute to each team’s history and geography in a period-specific aesthetic that glorifies the Vince Lombardi-era over the Cold-Activated-era. This is not an exercise in nostalgia but an interpretation of the [...]
Foot stools. – I am a cat and I sleep wherever I want. – Not enough cats? This should solve that problem. – A super serious project about dogs and physics – Photos of Famous Musicians Playing Sports – Jason makes a subtle and exquisite change to the design of his site and then goes [...]