Father’s Day 2016
June 15, 2016 Daily Style
Not included in this list of ideas is a the nudge certain fathers need to adopt modern technology. Although I will give my father credit: he finally caved and is using his dishwasher.
I ran the 2016 Boston Marathon and all I got was a unicorn
June 1, 2016 Daily
I didn’t even notice that a unicorn was on the medal until Marlo pointed this out to me IS HOW DEPLETED I AM.
Some feelings about a movie that will get me writing again, perhaps
May 17, 2016 Daily
I’d call this Part One of my Boston Marathon experience, but that part started the day I did my first long run.
You wouldn’t like me when I’m hungry
April 12, 2016 Daily
Various answers to questions about the boatloads of fuel I’ve used to train for a marathon WAIT. I’m running a marathon again?! WTF.
April 6, 2016 Daily
Meet Simon Wheatcroft, my companion in the 2016 Boston Marathon, he who runs for the pursuit of the challenge. And donuts.
- “A manic rambling spiral into a not great place”
- A list of three things that are a list
- Three friendships you need to reconsider when traveling to Australia
- “I wear my heart on my mouth”
- How do I SEO this thing? EMILY HENDERSON STYLE BLOG FLOATING BABY PLATYPUS
- From here to the finish line in Boston
- The life-changing magic of shut the hell up
- My favorite book of 2015