Gifting myself an extra set of hands
November 30, 2015 Daily
Coming to terms with the reality facing those of us who are parents of a generation that will not know life without the Internet.
Mommy blogging, 101
November 17, 2015 Daily
If only those random strangers on Facebook could see THIS post. HOOOOOO!
Head first into the season ahead
November 16, 2015 Daily Style
Even a post about autumnal comfort gets derailed. It’s okay, though. I saw my therapist and she said it’s good that I don’t own any weapons.
Are you a social media “influencer”? Well then, pull on up a chair and pay attention.
November 3, 2015 Daily
The cautionary tale strikes again.
On a morning in October
October 29, 2015 Daily Chuck
I blame that goddamn Adele song for putting me in a mood of total appreciation and gratitude. Well, after it made me bawl for two days straight.
- Allergic to costume season
- Aging somewhat gracefully
- The women who inspire me to run
- I’m supposed to be raising money for a half marathon, but I had to do this one first
- I have wifi on a plane, have not slept in three days, and so this happened
- In spite of so much
- Jumping head first into October
- Did I ever tell you about that one time?