What institutionalized racism looks like inside our system of education
July 24, 2016 Daily
"She trusted us to have his best interest at heart and she trusted us to know the care he required. Calling the police for him was wrong, it was a mistake, and it was racist."
The sun’s so bright, I gotta wear shades
July 11, 2016 Daily
It’s my most favorite season of the year (to bundle up and show up to the pool dressed as if I’m about to shovel snow).
July 8, 2016 Daily
Even if you’re doing it wrong, you’re doing it. So do it.
I ran the 2016 Boston Marathon and all I got was a unicorn
June 1, 2016 Daily
I didn’t even notice that a unicorn was on the medal until Marlo pointed this out to me IS HOW DEPLETED I AM.
Some feelings about a movie that will get me writing again, perhaps
May 17, 2016 Daily
I’d call this Part One of my Boston Marathon experience, but that part started the day I did my first long run.
- You wouldn’t like me when I’m hungry
- Team Wheatcroft
- T-Minus 20 days
- “A manic rambling spiral into a not great place”
- A list of three things that are a list
- Three friendships you need to reconsider when traveling to Australia
- “I wear my heart on my mouth”
- How do I SEO this thing? EMILY HENDERSON STYLE BLOG FLOATING BABY PLATYPUS