Christmas for the kitchen
December 1, 2015 Daily Style
From the library of Heather B. Armstrong who will get to the book your publisher sent me, just give me a few years.
Gifting myself an extra set of hands
November 30, 2015 Daily
Coming to terms with the reality facing those of us who are parents of a generation that will not know life without the Internet.
Mommy blogging, 101
November 17, 2015 Daily
If only those random strangers on Facebook could see THIS post. HOOOOOO!
November 11, 2015 Daily Photo
This one goes out to Miss Zoot, a source of personal inspiration. Thank you.
Are you a social media “influencer”? Well then, pull on up a chair and pay attention.
November 3, 2015 Daily
The cautionary tale strikes again.
- It’s the most horrible time of the year!
- Allergic to costume season
- Aging somewhat gracefully
- The women who inspire me to run
- I’m supposed to be raising money for a half marathon, but I had to do this one first
- I have wifi on a plane, have not slept in three days, and so this happened
- In spite of so much
- Jumping head first into October