– Jon says I’m not allowed to make fun of him for this anymore:
Passing through a doorway, whether we’re entering or exiting, creates something called an “event boundary” in our mind. That event boundary “separates episodes of activity and files them away.”
You don’t have ADD, silly! You just walked through a doorway.
– Someone please bring this woman to Utah television.
– A gorgeous set of graphic design projects. Tons of incredible typography here.
– Serpentine: Beautiful Portraits of the World’s Deadliest Snakes
– On parenthood, one of the most gut-wrenching things you’ll read today:
But it was not to be. A week after her birth day, the DNA test finally came back and said no, she was not to be ours. When Andy read the results, I fell to the floor, sobbing. I had thought my heart was a fleshy, pulpy thing; I didn’t know it was actually made out of blown glass. It shattered into a million pieces.
– Texts from Bennett. He is one boss hog gangsta.
– The world’s biggest insect eating a carrot.
– Need gift ideas for the holidays? Grace has got you covered.