– Behind the scenes photos from the make-up artistry of Prometheus
– 10 great TV spots directed by David Fincher
– Oh, you have a herding dog, too?
– Or just a plain old dog?
– If at first you don’t succeed, try and try and try and try and try and try and try again.
Except in rare circumstances, drowning people are physiologically unable to call out for help. The respiratory system was designed for breathing. Speech is the secondary or overlaid function. Breathing must be fulfilled, before speech occurs.
The body will only build muscle if you prove to it that it absolutely has to. Progressive overload (or a lack thereof) is also one of, if not the #1 reason half the people in your gym look the same way now as they did when they first started working out.
– I saw a whole bunch of people out running earlier today, and I wanted to roll down my window and ask them why they hate themselves so much. In honor of that feeling, here’s a guide you can follow if you want to train for a marathon like a sane person.
– The 25 Best Sports GIFs In The History Of Sports. Number 18 might be one of the best animated gifs ever.
– A Mormon friend from my childhood shares her experience on what is was like being married to a gay man:
We both were on our own individual roller coaster of depression, denial, angst, and wanting to die. A roller coaster we stayed on for 13 years. And while we were each on our own separate coaster, our kids were on the ground watching us, wondering why we were on a ride that we weren’t enjoying, and why we couldn’t be on an enjoyable ride all together.
– A few of my favorite recent tweets: