– Gorgeous and inspiring photography of home decor, both interior and exterior.
– 100 Abandoned Houses. Haunting.
– Populaire, “a hand-drawn font that mimics true handcrafted lettering.” I’ve already bought a copy and can’t wait to play around.
– Bill Murray: “I mean that there’s got to be a lightness in your way. There has to be a lightness; you have to be as light as you can be and not get weighed down and stuck in your emotion, stuck in your body, stuck in your head. You just want to always be trying to elevate somehow.”
– Whom I’ve Voted For in Every Presidential Election and Why, in Exhaustive Detail: “Make it easier for your citizens to be healthy and smart and they will save you in ways you have yet to imagine. Make it difficult and your nation will swirl history’s toilet on its way to hell. When a person spends energy worrying about access to affordable healthcare they don’t have the energy to dream up the next Google. I’m sorry that this is a newsflash to some of you, but we are born dying and will each of us have ‘problems’ that need medical intervention; it is not something to be ashamed of or afraid to experience. It is a condition of being alive and I am shocked that ANYONE WITH A HUMAN BODY would place obstacles in the way of their brothers and sisters getting a pill or a procedure that could help them.”
– Closet Visit: Jeana Sohn visits creative, inspiring and stylish ladies’ closets.
– An interesting and easy project for making a pumpkin centerpiece. I may just go all Mormon and do this.
– Show your support for the Every Mother Counts team and global maternal health by running a 5k on November 6th.
– I want to be Melissa McCarthy when I grow up and bring people this much joy.
– Not a link, but too long for twitter:
Leta: “Mom, where did you go during my piano lesson?”
Me: “I had to go to the running store to pick up a few more things for my race.”
Leta: “Don’t you think this ‘running thing’ is getting a little expensive?”