– The Epic and The Beasts: When we were kids we never dreamt of being a firemen, a pilot or superhero. We always wanted to be skateboarders, jumping up curbs, down the stairs and filp our boards as many times as we could.
– Man in goat suit seen living among goats in Utah mountains. The Utah Office of Tourism just had their commercial written for them.
– Boris Johnson’s Olympic Welcome
In 1983, she was the subject of endless questioning about being the first American woman in space, a lot of which focused on things like whether she would wear a bra or makeup in space. At a NASA news conference at the time, she said: “It’s too bad this is such a big deal. It is too bad our society isn’t further along.”
The argument has gotten dully repetitive: How does one argue with someone convinced that the routine massacre of our children is the price we must pay for our freedom to have guns, or rather to have guns that make us feel free? You can only shake your head and maybe cry a little.
– Wikipedia’s list of lists of lists
– Barbie Gets a Tim Gunn Makeover
– 19 Questionable Celebrity Photos
– The AIDS quilt in zoomable format
– 75 Years of Manic Pixie Dream Girls
– A few of my favorite recent tweets:
Caves are probably sick of "Helloooo."
— justin (@spotswoj) July 26, 2012
I have difficulty taking anything John Krasinski signs with his initials seriously.
— Shawn Garrett (@ShawnGarrett) July 24, 2012
Actually, I've heard doves cry. It sounds nothing like that.
— Dan Cronin (@croninwhocares) July 23, 2012
If I was Roger Federer, I'd refer to all my past girlfriends as a FedEx.
— Travon Free (@Travon) July 23, 2012
Good thing: zero people I've apologized to today were past sexual partners.
— Zoë Klar (@zoeklar) July 23, 2012
Every European man owns a polo shirt he doesn't know how to button.
— Glenyrd Skynyrd (@glenyrd) July 11, 2012
Single ply toilet paper is like bringing a drawing of a gun to a gunfight.
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) July 26, 2012
my dream is to one day fart on a skunk and destroy his sense of self worth
— lauren ashley bishop (@sbellelauren) July 23, 2012