I’ve recently been going through an organizing frenzy and over the weekend emptied my bathroom of two tons of hair and body products. You guys, I could have stocked an entire Bath and Body Works with the amount of lotion I had stacked in piles underneath my sink. I could have moisturized the skin of the occupancy of a football stadium. What am I doing? Why am I hoarding lotion? When the apocalypse happens and we all have to hunker down, my dry skin is going to be so grateful for this disorder.
What I did keep I stashed in pretty little jars and containers, all my q-tips, cotton balls and mouthwash. I also saw this tip on Apartment Therapy about hanging fresh sprigs of Eucalyptus from the shower head. The aroma is totally divine and makes my bathroom feel like a spa, and it’s made my daily grooming routine so much less tedious. In fact, it now feels luxurious. I gathered some little things that you can use in your bathroom to help create the same atmosphere. Note: it was very hard not to include seventeen different bottles of lotion. Behold my restraint.
2. Dark Amber Apothecary Glass Bottle $4.55
3. The Chemist’s Jar $28
4. Apothecary Glass Bottle $5.85
5. Preserved Eucalyptus Branches $10.99
6. Sea Vegetable Lush Soap $7.95
7. 4040 Locust Bath Mat $24
8. Sherlock Bathroom Spray $14
9. Dune Striped Hand Towel $10
10. Marvis Jasmine Mint Toothpaste $11
11. Swissco Sea Wool Natural Bath Sponge $14.99
12. Honey I Washed The Kids Lush Soap $7.95