Stuff I found while looking around
– Glem Fletcher: Steam
– Mr. Rogers auto-tuned. SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME.
– What is it with these impeccably curated tumblr blogs?
– Thirty covers by Jacques Touchet for the French magazine Ridendo, c. 1934–40
I know that you’re openly gay but that’s fine because we can just hang out and you can say things like “I think that Harry from One Direction is 73% cuter than Louis although Louis is 21.8% funnier than Harry and my model predicts that they would both really like you, Emma, even though they both look 100% like Kristen Stewart, only less rugged.”
– Youtube duet: Miles Davis improvising on LCD Soundsystem: no editing or other tricks, just 2 youtube videos played at the same time.
– When clients’ dumbest requests become art
– Gay men will marry your girlfriends
– An infographic of the most commonly misunderstood lyrics in music
– Abandoned Suitcases Reveal Private Lives of Insane Asylum Patients
– A guide to legal marijuana use in seattle
– “Well, Richard. You know when all is said and done it makes good toast.”
– Nation Horrified To Learn About War In Afghanistan While Reading Up On Petraeus Sex Scandal
– HOLY GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
– Pops and Clicks: a limited-release series of six short stories, each numbered and hand-stitched into its own screen printed jacket. The newest project by Matthew Allard who is one of the funniest people I follow on twitter and has one of the most beautiful feeds on Instagram.
– Oh my god oh my god oh my god. This is for you, Cami.
A few of my favorite recent tweets:
If you can’t decide whether to play trumpet or make perfume, then you’ll never be truly great at either. That’s the problem with butts.
— Geoff Barnes (@texburgher) November 12, 2012
Well don’t yawn if you don’t want my finger in your mouth lady I don’t know.
— Snorklhuahua (@weinerdog4life) November 11, 2012
Four out of five dentists talk shit non-stop about that fifth dude.
— aaron blitzstein (@BlitznBeans) November 11, 2012
Not to talk shit but I took a sip of my neighbor’s breast milk from their fridge and it tasted nasty.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 11, 2012
never gotten the amount of cheese grated on my pasta I want in a restaurant because I feel guilty when the waiter starts looking fatigued
— three toes (@superseded_man) November 10, 2012
Nothing more confusing than when you and someone you don’t respect love the same movie.
— Alex Baze (@bazecraze) November 10, 2012
It was an asshole move to put the tomato in the fruit family.
— Dr. Jeff (@nerdfaced) November 10, 2012
No thanks, the word “Twilight” not followed by the word “Zone”
— Ari Scott (@ariscott) November 15, 2012
My go to question in job interviews whenever they ask if I have any questions for them is, “What was this for again?”
— Jen Statsky (@jenstatsky) November 7, 2012
My little sister is bringing her black boyfriend to my grandparents’ house for Thanksgiving so I’m bringing popcorn and a comfortable chair.
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) November 14, 2012