- The Big Picture commemorates World Water Day 2013
- House across from Westboro Baptist Church is painted with gay pride rainbow colors
And when it’s the first day of spring and it’s not snowing and it’s overcast but it’s not cold, not cold the way that other people know cold and live with cold, we will just wander out of the house in whatever with our hair saying whatever and our faces saying whatever and our mouths saying whatever.
- I love watching golf when I’m asleep.
Some might say that the two going to the youth facility are as much victims as the young women who was assaulted. I do not agree. The two are offenders. What they did was obviously wrong. That being said, we cannot end the discussion at that point and expect things to change.
- This is so nerdy it shouldn’t work but it does: Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2.
- A Set of Penguin style book covers re-imagined for Quentin Tarantino’s screenplays
- A dog photobombs every picture in a rental listing. The photo of the bedroom is the best.
- I wish this didn’t surprise me: popular science blog is run by a woman – to the surprise of some on Facebook
“My fellow dudebros: Chillax. In science, sex is just a single genome characteristic.”
The winner is the cat that smacks the other cat around the face the most times without getting smacked as many times in return. It is also possible to win by giving up and simply walking away with one’s tail in the air.
- A very NSFW supercut of Gary Oldman losing his shit
- The snooze button can do more damage than good? SHUT UP, SCIENCE.
There is no modernist stream-of-consciousness novel harder to get through than a ‘Publisher-Author Agreement’.
A few of my favorite recent tweets:
I can’t get this lint roller to fit inside my belly button.
— It’s Rowlf (@iRowlf) March 18, 2013
Sometimes I wish I was a puppy that belonged to a gay couple.
— kdn (@kdn13) February 7, 2013
I want a bomb disposal suit like that guy had in “The Hurt Locker” for opening those tubes of compressed Pillsbury biscuits
— Jacy Catlin (@ieatanddrink) March 20, 2013
Ah – the first day of Spring.Otherwise known as Winter, Part Two.
— Frank Lowe (@GayAtHomeDad) March 20, 2013
The end of the day is like the beginning of the day but with happiness.
— Josh Hara (@yoyoha) March 15, 2013
I keep a list of enemies. I am systematically visiting each one in their home and refusing to use a coaster
— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) March 20, 2013
I wonder if turtles ever shit and stick their heads out of their shell in sync to make other turtles laugh?
— kelly oxford (@kellyoxford) March 20, 2013
The worst time for you to tell me about that dream you had last night is while we’re standing on a bridge.
— Señor Winces (@senorwinces) January 30, 2013
One reason I like being Jewish is that we are better than other people
— Jake Weisman (@weismanjake) March 19, 2013
Play it safe. Yell NOT THAT THERE’S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT if you think about a gay person.
— jon(@senderblock23) March 22, 2013