- An attempt to draw all the buildings in New York by James Gulliver Hancock, an illustrator originally from Australia currently based in Brooklyn, New York.
- If Game Of Thrones took place entirely on Facebook
23. Sixty observations is suddenly feeling like quite a lot, to be honest.
- 25 Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand
- This is just so beautiful:
After learning my flight was detained 4 hours, I heard the announcement: if anyone in the vicinity of gate 4-A understands any Arabic, please come to the gate immediately.
- The History of Typography – Animated Short: A paper-letter animation about the history of fonts and typography. 291 Paper Letters. 2,454 Photographs. 140 hours of work.
- Bastille covers Bruno Mars with a little bit of The xx thrown in.
- Why is this so hilarious: compilation of animals trying to stay awake. You’re an animal for crying out loud. It’s not like you’re in a meeting or have to pay bills. JUST GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.
Australian researchers writing in Nature Journal compared the performances of people who’d not slept for 28 hours with those with a blood alcohol level of 0.10% (the US drink-driving limit is 0.08%) and found the impairment on performance to be nearly identical.
- If it weren’t for the awful music, I could watch this all day: Follow me on Twitter
- Illustrator Kevin McShane draws himself as a character from 100 different cartoons
By late 2012, I’d learned how to make a new style of wrong choices off the internet. I abandoned my positive offline habits, and discovered new offline vices. Instead of taking boredom and lack of stimulation and turning them into learning and creativity, I turned toward passive consumption and social retreat.
- A scientific look at the pain of childbirth vs the pain of getting kicked in the balls.
A few of my favorite recent tweets:
instead of “thats what she said” start incorporating “thats how my grandma died” in its place
— justin (@yogurtpyramid) April 24, 2013
“There will be snacks.” – someone successfully convincing me to do anything
— Kevin Farzad (@KevinFarzad) April 30, 2013
George W. Bush Library is cool because they built a physical manifestation of an oxymoron.
— Tyler Schmall (@tylerschmall) April 25, 2013
My niece said “I donated my hair to Locks of Love, uncle Jeff!” and I was like “oh so you got a haircut congratulations”
— Jeffrey Brian (@sweet_toof) April 22, 2013
Too bad fans of sprees can only choose shopping or killing
— donni (@donni) April 28, 2013
If I could only take ONE book to the moon, I’d make sure that book had a vagina.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) April 29, 2013
Bedtime story? My sister and I broke into a church on the private school campus where we were attending Fat Camp and drank the holy wine.
— Jeply Surly (@JennyPentland) April 29, 2013
errrybody in the club forgettin the V in everybody. There is a V in the word everybody.
— Christopher Sweet (@kingofalltweets) April 11, 2013
Wow, “Parmesan air”? Calm down, brunch menu.
— Nic Cage Match (@NicCageMatch) April 14, 2013
We’ve got 4 kids, so my wife’s safe word is OVULATING.
— Babies Daddy (@dshack8) April 15, 2013