When I set out looking for ideas for Valentine’s gifts I didn’t plan on selecting 14 items, so NO. I still have some Mormon in me, but not THAT much Mormon. The kind I have left in me is more along the lines of singing “The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning” and poking someone in the butt when it gets to the “SHOUT!” part.
But it happened. 14 items. Just ideas in case you’ve got a lady friend who takes this holiday very seriously. And listen. That doesn’t make her a bad person. This holiday is important to some people, and that’s fine. Don’t roll your eyes at her and then maybe she won’t go around telling people that you secretly masturbate to your collection of Tom Brady posters.
1. Diane von Furstenberg Pebblestone teapot $80
2. EOS Organic Lip Balm $7.52
3. Mirrored jewelry box $24.00
4. Rich Gold-Tone Keychain $9.99
5. Michael Stars striped scarf $48.00
6. Arrowstack necklace $55.00
7. Petal to the Metal Friendship Bracelet $38.00
8. Coral stack ring $31.50
9. Eight-arms hook $48.00
10. Sock It To Me Purple Haze Striped Knee High Sock $12.99
11. IKAT printed bowl $8.00
12. Philosophy Mangos and Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath $29.08
13. Kate Spade New York Cosmetic Case $43.84
14. Measuring hedgies $36.00